November 14, 2012

10 Months Later....

So a lot has taken place since my last post in January. A lot.

My 8-year quest of being BANDED finally happened on June 27, 2012!!! While it will be nice to shed some pounds, my number one goal is to get HEALTHY … And to get off ALL my
diabetic meds and not have to rely on my CPAP at night and for naps.

For the past five months I had a blog detailing my lap band journey. Then I decided to not blog about it anymore. Too many coworkers and too many snoops were reading it ... and for the snoops... they were haters of mine in and around where I live.

I remembered I had this blog so I dug it back up like an old skeleton. I missed writing as I wished. Writing freely without being judged like I felt I was on my lap band blog.

So ... welcome back to my life as I know it.

0 Comments: